House styling for sale is an essential aspect of today’s real estate transactions, especially in Sydney’s competitive real estate market. Why? Simply because a well-staged home will sell more quickly and for a higher price than an unstaged home. Engaging the services of expert home stylists, also known as house stylists, property stylists or home stagers, ensures you achieve the best profit margin from what is likely to be the biggest business transaction of your life – the sale of your own home.
Staging your home to sell has many benefits you won’t want to miss out on:
- A beautifully staged home will photograph superbly, ensuring your home has maximum appeal for buyers who are at the stage of short-listing properties to view on the internet.
- Those beautiful photographs will attract the maximum number of potential buyers to rush to inspect your property.
- More people inspecting your home, and finding it in immaculate condition, leads to more and higher offers, even a potential bidding war.
- Your home spends minimal time on the market, saving you constant work keeping it in perfect condition for open inspections and additional costs accrued while your home is on the market.
- You gain the best possible market price for your property!
This all sounds like a winning proposition, but with house styling companies springing up all over Sydney, you also need to choose the best home staging company around. When it comes to home styling Sydney, there’s no other real estate styling company with the long-term experience and expertise of Urban Chic Property Styling.
Here’s just a few reasons why we are simply the best house styling company in Sydney:
- Our Creative Director, Juliana Gowen, was a successful Sydney real estate agent for 25 years before founding Urban Chic Property Styling. She knows your target market, their wants and needs and your local market forces.
- Our client’s absolutely love us! We have more 5 Star Google Reviews than any other property styling services
- We invest in ongoing research into market trends and target the styling of your property to specific buyer segments who will fall in love with the look we achieve for your home.
- We don’t just make your home look beautiful, we employ strategic ways to make use of every available space and make your home look more spacious and absolutely functional.
- We also employ strategies to deflect potential buyers from possible flaws. If you have an ugly view from a window, we know the techniques to disguise it.
- Our home styling services aim to not only wow potential buyers visually, but also subtly appeal to their emotions so they immediately feel a positive emotional response, even excitement, on arrival at your impeccably presented home.
Plus, we not only know exactly how to appeal to the buyers in your area, we also provide exceptional service and facilities:
- Unlike many house staging companies, Urban Chic is reliable. If we make a commitment to our valued clients we move heaven and earth to make it happen.
- Unlike many newer home styling Sydney companies who use separate furniture rental companies and can’t always supply the pieces they promise, we have our own warehouse chock full of on-trend, coordinated furnishings, artworks and accessories to achieve a fully coordinated, cohesive look tailored especially for your home.
- We have our own moving vans and expert removalists for smooth set up and removal with no dings, scrapes or other mishaps.
- We can recommend tradespeople for any painting, repairs or improvements needed and even coordinate all the work if necessary.
- We provide a range of plans and services to meet your budget and requirements, from working with your own furnishings and recommending repairs and improvements that would add most value to your sale, to a full home styling service using our furniture and accessories to transform your home into a magnet for buyers.
If you’re looking for property styling services in preparation for selling your home, then choose the very best – Urban Chic Property Styling. Call us today to arrange an obligation-free appraisal. You’ll be very glad you did.